Apr 7, 2010

Kindle Reader Book 1 finished!

Well I finished "The Dark Tide" by Andrew Gross.
It was a very good book actually! Not my usual read, however I found myself caught up in the action right off. I may have to check out some more of his books.
Reading on the iPod was different, and I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not at first. I am so used to a regular book and turning pages and balancing it strange to do everything as I am reading and "working". The iPod being smaller made it easier to hold onto and my fingers didn't ache from trying to hold open a book with one hand while doing other things. Another bonus was when I fell asleep at night while reading I didn't loose my page!

I will be finishing up the other book as well as finding more to read. I can't wait. Cheaper AND more convenient!

No comments:

Post a Comment