Mar 30, 2010

Fun Mail Day + more art from my tablet (arent you lucky!!)

Some days I love to get the mail (especially when it is not bill week!)
Today when I opened the mailbox there were 3 fun surprises in there, along with the regular stuff.
First was my super fun gift from Kikkoman who is having a Chinese New Year Celebration and giving away fun prizes such as a silicone basting brush, stainless steel tongs, cookbooks, and this nifty ceramic spoon rest!


Also in the mailbox was a sample of Beneful's new Incredibites. I really love samples of things for my dogs. They are a bit picky sometimes and I hate buying them something new and finding out that they really don't like it so suddenly I have a not always small or cheap container of something be it treats or food or what have you that they will not eat. Not fun for my wallet for sure. However it seems that this new food is like doggy crack! Seriously!


Cocoa was first on the scene and actually finished up the bowl all by himself so I had to give a refill. (Please note, the "bowl" was not really that much the first go round as I wasn't sure if it would get the "sniff sniff ; nose in the air, walk away" treatment.) So I actually filled the bowl for round two and next came Annie.




She dove right in munching away. In fact, she stood in front of the bowl blocking which is very unusual for her. They usually take a mouthful then move to another part of the room to drop it and slowly nibble the kibble. (I'm a poet y'all!)

And in a surprising move.. there was another critter waiting in line for his turn ...




Here we have Dozer, the very large sometimes evil Siamese cat of doom. He thought it was pretty good stuff as well. I kept having to chase him off in fact since he outweighs the dogs and I am sometimes afraid that he will get tired of them and eat them for a snack!

The third mailbox item was a new magazine that I haven't gotten before. Spin Magazine in fact. Now I don't recall why I am getting this to add to my several lot and tons of magazines but YAY because it is a fun one!

Also, while looking up that last link for Spin, I just won myself 11 Swagbucks



What? I haven't mentioned Swagbucks before? Oh my goodness I have been remiss!! 
Swagbucks.com is the web's premier rewards site. Powered by Prodege LLC, Swagbucks.com allows web users to earn virtual currency by doing the things they do every day - search the web, shopping at their favorite retailers, and by engaging in other activities such as phone recycling, submitting polls, and completing special offers. Swagbucks.com is the only place on the web to get what you want without ever having to spend a dime.

and yes, those links ARE referral links *wink* click them anyhow!!

And, before I go - one more bit of artwork that I did last night! I am getting the hang of this tablet business I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment